Wednesday 2 December 2015

Another cliche

Yo! Been a while since my last update. lol

So, finished Episode 20 of Idolm@ster CG and as I said before.... Mio, you fookin confused-selfish-brick! w(oAow)
I know it's a drama-ish situation and well, to spice things up a scene but still. When you don't like it, you can't help but hate it. I'm still keeping up with it tho... I mean, it's your typical idol anime, just like when Kotori said she is going overseas for study and had to leave Muse for it. But in the end, the power of speech (lol) changed her mind.

Oh also, I dropped LoveLive android game, for some reason it really is out-of-sync, even when manually calibrate it. So, bye... I guess. And finally moving on to Idolm@ster Starlight. Just recently got an SSR, Fumika something. You know the girl in Project Krone who bumped with Anya. Also, I kinda sucked my friend's luck by forcing him to do my Gatcha, and it turn out to be Kaede's Solo version card! lol

Okay, that's it for now. I guess I can't really keep up with this for everyday, but I'm not abandoning this shit-blog of mine. I'm trying to get attached to it. I like to write things, I like to shit-post, rant, and many other shitty-shits so.... Yeah, definitely not abandoning this.

Fly save o7

No comments:

Post a Comment