Saturday 7 November 2015

Here comes another one

Oh wait, did I missed a day? Well, who cares.

Anyway... I need ISK. I'm running out of ISK. I know I'm friggen mining but it's not enough. I want to do ratting but my ship is so shit. OH! I went to B-R5RB yesterday, that was so amazing. It even killed my FPS! How amazing is that? YES I KNOW MY LAPTOP IS SHIT!
But I don't care, I managed to get some screenshots out of it. I also went to Thera, but dude, an average of 100AU between station is not cool.

Alright so, I need to finish Idolm@ster soon, because I still have a big list of animu I need to watch, like, a bunch of em. But, not really sure if I can really finish all of em in a short time span hahaha. I have this thing called Uni, and this thing gave me assignment almost everyday, even if the previous assignment is not even finished yet. My lecturers are monsters. They're all fun, tho.

And then... I need to start exercise, even just a lil bit of it. I need to get in shape, I missed my old, skinny, days lol

/sad/

Anyway, LOVELAIKA is ma best Lesbian couple. THE. FOOKIN. BEST. !!

A'ight, I'm out o7

No comments:

Post a Comment